- Stylish Patio Fun: Outdoor comfort never looked so good! The comfort is elevated by 3-inch thick high-density foam seat and back cushions and 2 cute teal pattern pillows. Each section is built from sturdy rust-resistant steel. The square glass top fire table is made by all weather synthetic PE resin wicker. Clean burning propane flame provides soothing warmth and a centerpiece for outdoor evenings worth remembering.
- Built for the Outdoors: The term ” powder-coated” refers to a process that’s been used in everything from heavy machinery to household appliances. It’s far superior to paint because the coating is embedded right into the steel with high temperatures which seals the metal against rust scratching and oxidization. That means this chair set can be out in the rain and never weaken as raw steel would and each chair has a 350-pound weight capacity!
- Warm Wicker, Hot Fire: Forget traditional fireplaces with all that smoke, ash, soot and wood chopping, you are truly a master of the elements when you produce a controlled eco-friendly flame with the push of a button. You can fine tune the flame with an adjustment knob on the control panel. Set it on low for a propane-saving extended burn length or splurge on a rip roaring mini-conflagration! The firepit also comes with a rain cover, a matching wind guard and free fire glass!
- We Measure Up: The sofa sections are both 51-inch wide and 29-inch deep and the corner chair is 29-inch square. Nothing is taller than 25-inch. The fancy fire table is 36-inch square and just 25-inch from the ground for an almost sunken feeling. The fire area itself is 14-inch square, and the firepit totally weighs only 52 lbs which can easily be moved from the side handles by 2 people. It fits a 20-gallon propane tank which can be put under the table.
- We’ve Got Your Back: One year warranty on select parts and full replacement or refund on any defective parts. COSIEST Outdoor Furniture has a friendly support staff eager to help you with any questions you have such as the meaning of life! But after you get the furniture set up you’ll know!