- For camping in temperatures between 40°F and 60°F. The warm weather bag fits heights up to 5 feet 11 inch
- 3 pound of ThermoTech insulation
- Polyester cover with soft tricot fiber blend liner
- ComfortCuff surrounds your face with softness
- Roll Control fasteners lock bag in place for easier rolling
- Fiberlock prevents insulation from shifting, increasing durability
- Thermolock draft tube reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer
- ZipperGlide tailoring allows smooth zipper operation around corners
- QuickCord no-tie closure keeps bag cinched tight
- Machine washable
Release Date: 01-01-2010
Details: Product Description
The Coleman Sun Ridge 40°F Warm Weather Sleeping Bag measures 33 x 75 inches and fits most campers up to 5 feet 11 inches tall. It's durably constructed of a polyester cover with a soft tricot liner, while 3 pounds of ThermoTech insulation allow you to sleep comfortably in temperatures between 40°F and 60°F. The ZipPlow zipper pushes fabric away from teeth for snag-free zipping and unzipping. The ComfortCuff fabric trim along the opening surrounds your face with softness. Fiberlock construction prevents insulation from shifting to keep you warm and increase durability, while the Thermolock draft tube along the length of the zipper prevents heat loss. Roll Control fasteners lock the bag in place for easier rolling when it's time to pack up, and the QuickCord no-tie closure keeps everything cinched tight. Machine washable for easy cleaning at home.
Stay cozy on warmer nights with the Coleman Trinidad sleeping bag. Designed for temperatures between 40 and 60 degrees F, the Trinidad is perfect for the summer months when the mercury seldom dips below freezing. The Trinidad is durably constructed of a polyester cover with a soft tricot fiber-blend liner, with 3 pounds of ThermoTech insulation to keep you comfy. The bag is also outfitted with Coleman's ComfortSmart technology, which includes such features as a ComfortCuff that surrounds your face with softness, a FiberLock design that prevents the insulation from shifting, and a QuickCord for easy, no-tie closure.
To keep heat from escaping on cooler nights, the Trinidad includes a ThermoLock construction that prevents heat loss through the zipper. Other features include a Roll Control that locks the bag in place for easier rolling, ZipperGlide tailoring that allows smooth zipper operation around the corners, and a rectangular build that measures 33 by 75 inches. The bag is machine-washable in commercial machines and carries a five-year warranty.
Package Dimensions: 17.0 x 10.0 x 8.3 inches