The Cocoon Treehouse is a spherical structure in aluminium covered with a resistant waterproof membrane designed to hang up on trees or placed on the ground with its adaptable feet.
Measuring 3 meters in diameter (~10 feet) this Cocoon Treehouse is a modern day campers' dream!
- Round top & lower node : aluminum
- The top arc : aluminum-stainless steel
- The lower arc with fastenings for the floor : aluminum-stainless steel
- The horizontal arcs short : aluminum-stainless steel
- Connectors arcs, metal nodes, Zinc coating.
- A Cocoon Tree empty weighs only 200 kilos. (~440lbs)
- 10 mm plate, water-resistant laminated solid panel
- Tent membrane top & lower : 630 g / m2
- Removable entries - zipped entries 3pc, and a transparent skylight PVC window
- The baggage compartment
- External holder cocoon (rack) Bolts, nuts, racing - The mattress is not included in the price.
- The robust membrane skin is well ventilated but for warm or very cold weather conditions fan, air con/heating unit scan be fitted. Mosquito screens are strategically fitted to complete the seal.
- In most states the Cocoon Treehouse is considered a Temporary Structure, thus building permits aren't required.