Flying Squirrel Outfitters offers meticulously handcrafted hammocks that are made in the very homes of the creators. We pride ourselves on superior quality as a cottage vendor and avoid mass factory production techniques.
Through these Thailand based community-based project, every FSO hammock sold helps to provide sustainable high-wages (earning 130%+ above industry averages) for skilled seamstresses in villages across Northern Thailand.
Our drive is to not just blindly give money back to these communities, but empower women through sustainable economic opportunities.
- 100% HANDCRAFTED - 70D High Tenacity Nylon Taffeta - SIZE (L 8.3' x W 4.9') - WEIGHT (11.5oz) 1.18lbs with Straps - WEIGHT CAP. (350lbs)
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: The pouch isn't attached to the hammock and can slide along the body to adjust the size and your sitting position. You can create a hanging chair that allows you to sit more upright to more easily read or work on your cpu.
- PREMIUM S HOOKS: Super lightweight S hooks makes setting up even easier, and keeping this hammock light as a feather
- EASY PORTABILITY: Carrying strap with a gear loop to easily attach to your pack - designed for travel
- WEBBING STRAPS: High quality 1" thick set of webbing straps come with every hammock. Each strap has 10 loops and doesn't require knots - easiest set up possible
“If, like me, you prefer quality over mass production, you will appreciate their craftsmanship.” -Derek Hansen, author of The Ultimate Hang!