The double Cacoon hammock in taupe is a perfect indoor hammock that you can take out on your weekend adventures.
This magnificent cocoon styled hammock is inspired by the beautifully stitched together hanging cocoon nests of the weaver bird the Cacoon hammock is a perfect tree swing.
The taupe color & design with cotton and polyester help retain the soft feel of natural canvas while achieving the longevity of a technical fabric made for superior conditions. Every Cacoon hammock is treated for anti-mold, sun (UV) protection and water resistance against nature.
We have tested the Cacoon hammock in every time of hammock hanging environment both indoors and outdoors.
Where can you hang the Cacoon Hammock?
- Hang it up in the garden
- On a hike
- In the woods
- By the sea coast
- In your office
- Sports and leisure centers
- Replace your bed with a Cacoon
- Create an ideal den den or man cave
- Leisure in hotels
- Adventure in playgrounds
Meticulously crafted by a team of professional sail makers and experts in fabric and textile technology for architectural structures the Cacoon hammock resembles a hanging teepee tent.
Why Buy The Cacoon Hammock?
- Made of a technical canvas, a blend of cotton and polyester
- Ring made of anodised aluminum
- Rope made of nylon
- Fabric is anti-mold and treated for UV and water resistant. Not weatherproof
- Hang indoors or outside
- Fabric is machine washable. Do not tumble dry
- Warning: Maximum weight load of 440 lbs. / 220 kg
- Packs down to 9.8 x 31.5 in. / 25 x 80 cm
- Ideal hanging space required: 9.2 ft. / 2.8 m (headroom) | 8.4 ft. / 2.55 m (floorspace)
- Minimum hanging space required: 8 ft. / 2.45 m (headroom) | 6.2 ft. / 1.9 m (floorspace)
- Dimensions (H x D): 4.9 x 5.9 ft. / 1.5 x 1.8 m
- Weight: 13 lb. / 5.9 kg