The Cacoon Hammock Bonsai is a piece of art ideal for 1 or 2 children to play in.
At 3' 9" the newest addition to the Cacoon Hammock
(Cocoon Hammock) family, behold the Bonsai. This is a perfect hammock for your kids. Safer than traditional hammocks the bonsai is ideal for a kids bedroom or playroom.
Maybe they will turn it into a bedroom fort, perhaps a tree case, maybe a princess castle, let you kids imagination run wild.
Designed with cotton and polyester to help retain the soft feel of natural canvas while achieving the longevity of a technical fabric. Every Cacoon is treated for anti-mold, UV protection and
water resistance against the elements.
We have tested the Cacoon in every time of hammock hanging environment both indoors and outdoors.
- Hang it up in the garden
- In the kids bedroom
- Take it with you on a short hike
- Made it a princess castle
- In your office
- Take it on a road trip
- To the kids park and have a playground adventure
- On a family vacation
Crafted by professional sail makers and experts in fabric and textile technology for architectural structures the Cacoon is a hybrid between a hammock and hammock tent.
- Made of a technical canvas, a blend of cotton and polyester
- Ring made of anodised aluminum
- Rope made of nylon
- The fabric is anti-mold and treated for UV and water resistant. Not weatherproof
- Hang indoors or outside
- The fabric is machine washable. Do not tumble dry
- Warning: Maximum weight load of 440 lbs. / 220 kg
- Hanging space required: Ideal: 8.2ft (headroom) / 6.2ft (floorspace) Minimum: 7.4ft (headroom) / 4.3ft (floorspace)
- fabric: 0.04lbs/m2, 35% cotton 65% Polyester, UV50, water repellent, anti-mold and anti-bacteria treatment.
- ring: Anodised aluminium 6030 & 6005
- rope: Nylon 12 & 8 mm => Resistance 4850 & 3086lbs
- carabiner : Galvanized iron. Load capacity 1587 lbs