Take the confusion and complication out of your hammocks with Byer of Maine’s one-size-fits-all Micro Rope Hanging System. Use of both ropes allows for 10 whole feet of hammock customization. Setup is easy, and the best part is no special tools are required, just your own two hands. Ultra-lightweight and compact, the Micro Ropes are perfect for backpacking, giving you more room for other gear. This rope system includes two Tree-Friendly ropes and tree straps, and will hold 330lbs of hammock, you, and whomever else you choose to hang with.
- Hanging your hammock just got easier with Byer of Maine’s Micro Rope Hanging System. Customize style and length right at the attachment point with the adjustable bar. Using both ropes included in the package will give up to 10 feet of adjustment, letting you get just the right amount of slack.
- Setup is easy and intuitive and requires no special tools. All you do need are two trees, poles or deck posts the right length and height for your hammock, and you’re ready to go.
- At 9.2oz and compact when packed away, this set is perfect for backpacking, as very little weight and space are taken up.
- The included ropes and tree straps are Tree Friendly, meaning you can relax in your hammock without worrying about damage to the local environment.
- This rope system can hold up to 330lbs total weight (includes hammock and hammock occupants).
Brand: BYER OF MAINE
Color: Red / Blue
Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 5.1 x 2.0 inches