Relax in the heart of your personal sanctuary with Byer of Maine's one-person Swing Lounger Chair. Made from heavy-duty layered spruce and lined with a weather-resistant Agora fabric cushion, this chair is perfect for use both inside and outside. Both the chair and the cushion have been specially treated in order to withstand all kinds of weather conditions. The chair can be mounted from a ceiling beam or the Globo hanging chair stand.
- Make the elegant Swing Lounger or Chaise Lounger hanging chair the centerpiece of your indoor or outdoor living and entertaining space. This outdoor patio swing chair is made from multiple layers of weatherproofed spruce wood. The cushions are covered with an Agora fabric.
- Indoors or out. The wood is treated for outdoor use and we recommend treating it with a penetrating oil finish once or twice a year depending on how extreme your outdoor elements are. If used indoors, you’ll never have to worry about treating the wood.
- Indoors or out. The Agora fabric cushion is designed to protect against all outdoor conditions from the sun and moisture. Water damage, stains, U/V rays, etc. Water Resistant, Weather Resistant. But it is also as soft as cotton so use inside your living space or bedroom is a comfortable fit.
- This wonderful swing chair works inside your bedroom or out on your porch, it can be suspended from a beam or Byer of Maine’s Globo chair stand, and can hold up to 260lbs.
- Dimensions are 67"L X 30"D X 47"H. Separately sold stand has ASIN B00K58FL2E, just paste the ASIN into the search bar to find it!
Details: For accessories check out the Byer of Maine storefront. PLEASE NOTE that this chair is designed for residential leisure activities only. It should provide many years of excellent service in home applications when used for quiet relaxation. The chair should NOT be used as a swing or subjected to continuous rotation. It should NOT be subjected to loads exceeding the 260 lb. weight limit. It is NOT designed for use in therapeutic care or other commercial or institutional environments where it would be subjected continuous movement, rotation, or excessive repeated loading.
Brand: BYER OF MAINE