Brand: Byer of Maine
Color: Green Agora
- Make the elegant Globo hanging chair the centerpiece of your outdoor living and entertaining space. This chair is made from multiple layers of weatherproofed spruce wood and lined with a plush cushion made from Agora outdoor fabric.
- This chair comes partially assembled. To make things easier, we've gone ahead and included all the tools required for completing assembly. Please refer to the instructions for more details.
- This chair can be suspended from a beam or Byer of Maine's Globo chair stand, and can hold up to 260lbs. This chair is designed to hold one person.
- The wood is treated for outdoor use but we recommend treating it with a penetrating oil finish once or twice a year depending on how extreme your outdoor elements are. The Agora fabric cushion is designed to withstand outdoor conditions.
- Dimensions are 48"L X 30"D X 48"H.
Publisher: BYER OF MAINE
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Details: Relax in the heart of your personal sanctuary with Byer of Maine's one-person Globo Chair. Made from heavy-duty layered spruce and lined with a weather-resistant Agora fabric cushion, this chair is perfect for use both inside and outside. Both the chair and the cushion have been specially treated in order to withstand all kinds of eather conditions. The chair can be mounted from a ceiling beam or the Globo hanging chair stand. This chair comes partially assembled, and it's easy to complete with the included hardware. For accessoriescheck out the Byer of Maine storefront. PLEASE NOTE that this chair is designed for residential leisure activities only. It should provide many years of excellent service in home applications when used for quiet relaxation. The chair should NOT be used as a swing or subjected to continuous rotation. It should NOT be subjected to loads exceeding the 260 lb. weight limit. It is NOT designed for use in therapeutic care or other commercial or institutional environments where it would be subjected continuous movement, rotation, or excessive repeated loading.