Brand: Byer of Maine
- While away a lazy afternoon in your favorite hammock safely with the Ceara hammock stand. Made from powder-coated steel construction, this stand doesn't require special securing to keep you suspended and carefree.
- Assembly is easy as can be. You just push bars together and tighten a few bolts with the provided wrench, and you're ready to go!
- This hammock stand is adjustable from 124"-149" (10.3' to 12.5') long so can be used with a wide variety of hammocks.
- With only a little bit of care, this hammock stand should last you a long time due to the powder coating used as finish on the steel tubes. If used outdoors, you may be some surface rust, which can easily be removed with minimal maintenance.
- This stand can easily be broken down and put away when not in use.
Publisher: BYER OF MAINE
Details: All steel construction means this hammock stand will deliver on its promise to let you relax in your favorite hammock without worrying about being dumped on the ground. The steel tubes are coated with a durable powder finish in an attractive rockstone pattern that requires minimal regular maintenance to keep it looking new and rust-free. Designed with versatility in mind, this stand can be adjusted to accommodate a wide variety of hammock lengths. Initial assembly is easy and intuitive, and the only tool needed is provided for you Best of all, this stand is easy to disassemble, too, so you can store it away in the off season. This hammock stand is ideally suited for all Byer of Maine hammocks except the Gigante.