Brand: Byer of Maine
- While away the long summer days in comfort outdoors with our best selling Brazilian-style Barbados hammock. Traditionally handcrafted in Brazil, this hammock promises to be more comfortable than your favorite pair of jeans.
- This hammock's dimensions are 134"L X 58"W and holds up to 300lbs. It is designed to hold one person with room to spread out, but two can squeeze in if you don't mind getting cozy.
- Woven from a recycled cotton and polyester blend, this hammock is as eco-friendly as it is stylish.
- Hang outdoors to enjoy the sunshine, or indoors to avoid the elements. When not in use, our hammock can be neatly folded up and stowed in its matching storage bag.
- Check out our storefront for hanging hardware and compatible hammock stands (Ceara and Olymp recommended for this model).
Publisher: BYER OF MAINE
Details: Maximized for your comfort, our Barbados Hammock is traditionally handwoven from 85% recycled cotton and 15% polyester, measures a whopping 134' long and 58' wide, and holds up to 330lbs. Luxurious for one and cozy for two, this hammock is perfect for whiling away hot summer days, indoors our outdoors. When not in use, stow away in its matching storage bag. Choose from eight vibrant colors and put the finishing touches on your ideal retreat! A minimum distance of 11'' between support anchors is required, with a maximum of 12'. Check out our Amazon storefront for accessories and additional hardware.