Cacoon Bonsai hammocks are the perfect addition to your kids playroom or backyard fort!
At 3′ 9″ these Bonsai hammocks are newest addition to the Cacoon family, behold the Bonsai.
Hang it from a swing frame, or take it with you on a day out, they’ll absolute love it, and you will love your break. Safer than traditional hammocks the bonsai is ideal for a kids bedroom or playroom.
Maybe they will turn it into a bedroom fort, perhaps a tree case, maybe a princess castle, let your children’s imagination run wild.
Designed with cotton and polyester to help retain the soft feel of natural canvas while achieving the longevity of a technical fabric. Every Cacoon Hammock is treated for anti-mold, UV protection and
water resistance against the elements.
We have tested the Cacoon in every time of hammock hanging environment both indoors and outdoors.
- Hang it up in the garden
- In the kids bedroom
- Take it with you on a short hike
- Made it a princess castle
- Take it on a road trip
- To the kids park and have a playground adventure
- On a family vacation
Meticulously crafted by a team of professional sail makers and experts in fabric and textile technology for architectural structures the Cacoon is a hybrid between a hammock and hammock tent.
- Made of a technical canvas, a blend of cotton and polyester
- Ring made of anodised aluminum
- Rope made of nylon
- Fabric is anti-mold and treated for UV and water resistant. Not weatherproof
- Hang indoors or outside
- Fabric is machine washable. Do not tumble dry
- Warning: Maximum weight load of 440 lbs. / 220 kg
- Hanging space required: Ideal: 8.2ft (headroom) / 6.2ft (floorspace) Minimum: 7.4ft (headroom) / 4.3ft (floorspace)
- fabric: 0.04lbs/m2, 35% cotton 65% Polyester, UV50, water repellent, anti mold and anti bacteria treatment.
- ring: Anodised aluminium 6030 & 6005
- rope: Nylon 12 & 8 mm => Resistance 4850 & 3086lbs
- carabiner : Galvanized iron. Load capacity 1587 lbs