- It's a charger, headlamp alternative, lantern, and bike light all in one highly compact form
- Provides 135 lumens of light from a 1350 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery, and USB output port can provide a backup boost to your phone
- Burn Times: 52 hours on LOW and 5 hours on HI. LED battery indicator let you see how much juice you have left
- Clip stand attaches to pockets or rotates out for hanging and standing, and bike mount is included
- Inputs/Outputs: Micro USB In, USB Charge Out, and rated IPX4 for water resistance; Lighting Modes: white dimable, solid red, white strobe, red strobe
Details: Go hands free with this ultraslim clippable lantern that moves with you for on-the-go light and power. Slip it onto a pocket or strap and avoid harsh glares with edge-lighting, helping you see and be seen on the trail or on your commute. A 1350mAh USB rechargeable battery provides up to 52 hours of light or a backup boost to your phone. It's a headlamp alternative, lantern, and bikelight all in one highly compact form.