The BioLite Wood Burning CampStove combines the benefits of a lightweight backpacking stove and an off-grid power charger so you can cook a meal while charging your gadgets. The Campstove is the perfect solution for both the backcountry campsite and also Emergency Preparedness Kits. No Fuel to Buy or Carry: Our stoves cook your meals with nothing but the twigs you collect on your journey or in your backyard, eliminating the need for heavy, expensive, polluting petroleum gas. Quick to light, fast to boil and easy to use. Charge your Gadgets: By converting heat from the fire into usable electricity, our stoves will recharge your phones, lights and other gadgets while you cook dinner. Unlike solar, BioLite CampStove is a true on-demand source. Stay Green: By using renewable resources for fuel instead of petroleum, you’re reducing your carbon footprint. You’ll also keep fuel canisters out of the landfill. Be Prepared: The CampStove isn’t just for camping; it’s great to have when the power goes out in a storm or other natural disaster. You’ll be able to cook and keep electronics charged while power lines are down. No need to worry about your local store being sold out of propane, the CampStove is designed to run on any biomass. Support a Better World: We’re using the same technology inside the CampStove to bring clean, safe energy to families across the developing world. Have Fun: Like a campfire, you can sit around the CampStove and watch the flames dance as you roast marshmallows and tell stories with friends. How it Works: Using BioLite’s patented thermoelectric technology, the BioLite CampStove converts heat to electricity that powers a fan to make the fire ultra-efficient. Extra electricity can be used to charge small electronics like mobile phones and LED lights. At BioLite, we develop breakthrough technologies and empower people to power themselves.
- Turn fire into electricity! Powers most USB-chargeable devices including cell phones and smartphones on backpacking and camping trips, or during power outages using, sticks or any other biomass
- 20 minutes of charging with a strong fire give you about 60 minutes of talk time on most smartphones
- During a full burn, the CampStove can boil 1 liter of water in as little as 4.5 minutes.
- CampStove weighs about 2 pounds and is about the same size as a 2-liter Nalgene water bottle
- An internal starter battery helps kick-start the wood fire before the stove begins generating its own power
Legal Disclaimer: no returns accepted