Brand: Eagles Nest Outfitters
- ADVENTURE IN STYLE: Atlas Straps are lightweight and compact, with the added plus of a handy storage bag to take them on the go.
- HAMMOCKING DONE RIGHT: Pairs perfectly with any ENO Hammock (not included). Set up and start relaxing in seconds.
- MASTER THE ART OF LOUNGING: Includes two straps that are each 9 feet long, allowing you to wrap them around big trees or wherever your adventure (nap) takes you.
- TRUSTWORTHY MATERIAL: Falling is not an option, unless it’s to sleep. The Atlas straps are made from durable PolyFilament webbing and support up to 400 pounds.
- ENO GIVES BACK: ENO loves the outdoors and shows it by donating to organizations that preserve our wild places.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Details: Agile but enduring, ENO Atlas Camo Hammock Straps boast a whopping 30 combined adjustment points to make an ultimate hammock suspension systems seen – or not seen – in a whole new light. —About Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc— In the summer of 1999, brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster decided to permanently escape the traditional workplace and make hanging out their full time occupation. They wanted a business that would challenge them creatively, but also allow them to pursue a laid-back lifestyle. — They began as a small operation in Florida, planning to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. — In a short time, the boys found themselves with more business than they could handle from the van. Weary from a life on the road, they eagerly settled down in Asheville, NC and continued growing the business into what is now a thriving company. Today, they continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe.