Brand: Eagles Nest Outfitters
- LIGHTWEIGHT & EASILY ADJUSTABLE – Weighing only 11 oz, these two straps offer 30 combined adjustment points & a daisy chain design for total customization and comfort, making them ideal for hammocking anywhere!
- LONG ENOUGH FOR A VARIETY OF ATTACHMENT OPTIONS – Each strap is 9 ft long, allowing you to wrap it around big trees, attach it to roof racks, boat masts, rocks, or whatever is on hand.
- SAFELY SUPPORTS UP TO 400lbs – Constructed from Poly-Filament webbing with overlapping attachment whorls, the Atlas Strap is the ultimate in hammock suspension. Each strap in the Atlas hammock suspension system can support 200 lbs, for a combined weight capacity of 400 lbs.
- EASY TO USE – These straps are quick to setup and fast to take down. They are designed specifically for Eagle’s Nest Outfitter’s hammocks but work with most hammocks on the market. The included storage bag comes in assorted colors.
- PLEASE NOTE: ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the color of the stuff sack and stitching might vary from what is pictured
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Details: Sold as a pair. Show off your bright side with the Atlas Chroma. Atlas was powerful enough to shoulder the weight of the world. Inspired by the legendary Titan, we created the Atlas Hammock Suspension System. Agile but enduring, the Atlas Strap weighs a scant 11 ounces, yet boasts a whopping 30 combined adjustment points. Constructed from Poly-Filament webbing with overlapping attachment whorls, the Atlas Strap is the ultimate in hammock suspension. When the weight of your world becomes too much to bear, hop in an ENO and trust all your cares to Atlas. –About Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc— In the summer of 1999, brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster decided to permanently escape the traditional workplace and make hanging out their full time occupation. They wanted a business that would challenge them creatively, but also allow them to pursue a laid-back lifestyle. — They began as a small operation in Florida, planning to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. — In a short time, the boys found themselves with more business than they could handle from the van. Weary from a life on the road, they eagerly settled down in Asheville, NC and continued growing the business into what is now a thriving company. Today, they continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe.