Color: Blue White Gray
- HEAVY AND WARM – The Arcturus wool blanket weighs 4.5 lbs, with a density of 550 GSM (that means nice and thick). This blanket will keep you warm, period.
- GREAT LOOKING, LONG LASTING – Loom-woven and hemmed on all sides with contrast lock stitching, our blanket looks right at home in the field or on your couch, while standing up to rugged use and abuse.
- PLENTY OF ROOM FOR ALL – Large size (64″ x 88″) will keep you and a friend cozy while camping, at a tailgate, sporting event, outdoor concert or just as an emergency blanket in your vehicle.
- 70% WOOL – Wool is a time-tested natural fabric that will keep you warm, even when wet. The remainder of the blanket is composed of 30% hypoallergenic synthetic fibers for durability and washability. Wool is a naturally fire-retardant material. The blanket itself is not treated with any additional flame-retardant chemicals, making it safe for you and your family.
- MACHINE WASHABLE – We make it easy to care for your new blanket. Not only are they washable, but they get softer with each wash. Scroll down for detailed care instructions.
Part Number: Mt Rainier Wool Blanket
Details: Arcturus – Born in the Pacific NW. We’re Arcturus, an outdoor company from Washington State. We know a few things about cold, wet weather, and that’s why we developed our line of wool blankets. Whether we’re skiing Mt. Hood, crabbing off the Alaskan shoreline, or just hanging by the campfire, we grab these wool blankets for warm and refined snuggling. Weighing over 4 lbs, our wool blankets are designed for years of use. These blankets are loom-woven to ensure even texture and thickness. A solid lock-stitch prevents the edges from fraying. And they’re machine-washable, which means you don’t have to worry about getting it dirty (or dry cleaning bills). And hey – what’s better than a warm blanket? A warm blanket that didn’t eat your wallet for lunch. Hope you enjoy it. We do.
Package Dimensions: 17.0 x 11.5 x 4.3 inches