Head out with supreme confidence… anytime, anywhere, and in any configuration you can scheme up! Perfect for camping, emergency survival, or as an awning around your RV or home. This Hammock Tarp is Extremely Durable, Compact & Versatile Tarpaulin.
Hammock Shelter Specs
- 20,000 mm hydrostatic resistance
- Weight: 5 lbs / 2.27 kg
- Total Area: 157 x 114 in (ca. 130 sq. ft) / 400 cm x 290 cm (ca. 12 sq. m)
- Packed Size: 16 x 8 x 5 in / 40 cm x 20 cm x 13 cm
The Aqua Quest Guide sil tarps are available in medium, square, large and extra large sizes. Rest easy knowing you have the best all-weather protection for any situation... camping, hiking, travel, emergency survival, home and garden, or for countless other uses. You could use a regular tarp, but this tarp will be lighter, stronger, quieter, more compact, more versatile, longer lasting, and more waterproof.
- 100% WATERPROOF - The Aqua Quest Guide tarp will keep you completely dry, even in extreme weather. With a hydrostatic resistance of 20,000 mm, you can be absolutely certain that not a single drop of water will get through your tarp.
- ULTRALIGHT & COMPACT - At only 1.1 lbs (0.480 kg), you’ll hardly notice you’re carrying it. The Guide packs up so small that you can fit it in almost any small space. Complete with its own convenient stuff-sack. Packed size: 12 x 5 x 1.5 inch (30 x 12.5 x 4 cm) Compressed: 4.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inch (10 x 8.9 x 8.9 cm)
- VERSATILE - With a total of 13 reinforced webbing loops including 1 in the very center for overhead hanging, you’ve got all angles covered. Make a teepee, attach the side loops to a tree or fence, or peg into the ground and go directly over the top of your tent… you don't even need trees!
- DURABLE - Despite being so lightweight and compact, this tarp is incredibly durable and resilient to the forces of nature. 40D RipStop fabric + Non-toxic dual Silicone & PU coating + Reinforced stitching + Heat taped seams = The best ultralight tarp on the planet!
- WORLD CLASS SERVICE & WARRANTY: Aqua Quest is based in the Pacific Northwest, where they have designed and tested waterproof gear since 96. All products are protected by AQ’s Two-Year ‘No Worries Warranty’.
Hammock Shelter Features:
- 70D nylon
- Heavy TPU coating
- Reinforced stitching
- Heat taped seams
- 24 reinforced webbing loops
- 1 top center ridgeline loop + 4 extra ridgeline loops
- Pole inserts in all four corners
- Stuff sack included