Brand: Eagles Nest Outfitters
- DESIGNED WITH HAMMOCKS IN MIND: Beat the breeze with the first ever hammock-specific mattress! The AirLoft is designed to fit perfectly in your hammock to provide an even more comfortable experience.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The AirLoft comes complete with attached comfort wings to cushion every contact point between you and your hammock, the AirLoft’s unique design provides complete insulation from below.
- TPU COATED NYLON: The Airloft is made from 1″ solid-core foam covered with TPU Coated Nylon. The construction offers a comfortable yet durable mattress to enhance your hammock system.
- USE WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR HAMMOCK: The self-inflating AirLoft mattress can also be used as a regular sleeping pad. The insulation wings are removable so it’s as comfortable on the ground as it is in your hammock!
- QUICK AND EASY SETUP: Because the AirLoft is self-inflating, you can have it unpacked and ready to use in no time! It measures 6 feet 8 inches long x 3 feet wide unfolded and weighs just 45 ounces.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Details: Beat the breeze with the first ever hammock-specific mattress! Complete with attached comfort wings to cushion every contact point between you and your hammock, the AirLoft’s unique design provides complete insulation from below. Plus, this versatile self-inflating mattress also works sans hammock just by removing the wings. Unfolded dimensions: (L x W) 6’8″ x 3′; Weight: 45 oz. —About Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc— In the summer of 1999, brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster decided to permanently escape the traditional workplace and make hanging out their full time occupation. They wanted a business that would challenge them creatively, but also allow them to pursue a laid-back lifestyle. — They began as a small operation in Florida, planning to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. — In a short time, the boys found themselves with more business than they could handle from the van. Weary from a life on the road, they eagerly settled down in Asheville, NC and continued growing the business into what is now a thriving company. Today, they continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe.