- LOFTY, WARM, AND ULTRALIGHT: High-end lightweight down sleeping bag that’s comfortable, compact and designed with detail
- TEMP RATING: Tested and rated at 20 Degrees F for three season comfort – FILL: 650 fill-power white duck down is lofty, warm and breathable
- INCREDIBLY LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs only 2.75 lbs! High tenacity fabrics are tough, light and comfortable; because we are authorized sellers of this product, it includes a limited LIFETIME WARRANTY
- SLEEP COMFORTABLY ALL NIGHT LONG: A draft collar, over-stuffed foot box, insulated mummy hood and flexible baffles at the body’s core all work together to minimize heat loss for greater thermal efficiency
- EXPANDED CHEST AREA and FLEXIBLE BAFFLES provide room to move; STASH POCKET keeps small items right at hand; Pair it with one of our INERTIA or STATIC pads for a lightweight, packable backcountry sleep system
Details: Lofty, warm and light, the KSB 20 degree̊ down sleeping bag is designed for three-season backpacking. The 650 fill power down delivers exceptional warmth for its weight, is easily packed and provides years of use. COMFORTABLE – Draft Collar: To maintain thermal comfort throughout the night, an insulated tube wraps around your shoulders to prevent heat from escaping as you sleep. STASH POCKET: A small pocket is integrated into the draft collar – perfect for stashing a headlamp, wallet, phone or midnight snacks. SOFT FABRIC: The soft, hydrophobic, 20D nylon lining is silk-sheet comfortable and won’t absorb moisture. Half-Moon Foot Box: The three-dimensional foot box utilizes a half-moon shape to help retain warmth, provide added room for greater comfort, and to allow the use of one of our sleeping pads inside the bag. Flex Baffles: Flexible baffles provide freedom of movement and keep the insulation close to your body for more efficient thermal performance and exceptional comfort. Expanded Chest Area: Thoughtful patterning expands the girth at the chest for added comfort and the freedom to move throughout the night without impacting thermal performance. Mummy Hood: Insulated and comfortable, the mummy wraps the head to maintain essential warmth. Rugged- Water Resistant: Outer fabric has a durable water repellent (DWR) treatment to protect the insulation from moisture that can impede thermal performance and add weight. Durable Fabric: Light and tough 20D rip-stop nylon has a high strength-to-weight ratio to help resist tears without adding unnecessary ounces. ¾͟ Full-Length Zipper with Guard: Burly, but not bulky, the 3/4͞ full length zipper has two-way sliders so it can be unzipped from top or bottom for ventilation. A full length zipper guard helps seal out drafts. Pack Size: Two stuff sacks included for compact transport and larger storage. LIGHTWEIGHT Materials: The 20D rip-stop nylon is light and compressible. 650 fill power white duck down fill provides exceptional warmth for its weight. Its weighs only 2.75 lbs! And packs down to a mere 12″” x 6.5″”. Look no further, you’ve found your high quality ultralight backpacking sleeping bag.
Package Dimensions: 16.0 x 9.0 x 8.0 inches