Brand: Original Pawleys Island
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL PIPING: Provides added durability and strength with an industry leading 600 lbs. weight capacity.
- POWDER-COATED FINISH: Applied through an electrostatic process to ensure complete bonding with rust protection making the stand resistant to the effects of extreme weather.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Our application process ensures that no chemicals escape into the atmosphere during the production and coating of our stands.
- OFFSET HOOKS INCLUDED: Unlike the industries typical S or X hanging hooks, our offset hooks are designed to prevent abrasion against the stands protective powder coated finish.
- TOOL-FREE ASSEMBLY: Our easy to use steel spring pins allow for an no-tools-required assembly and disassembly. Please note that this hammock stand's parts are imported, it is not made in the USA.
Details: If you can't fully trust the means of hanging your hammock, then you'll never be able to fully let yourself go and give into the worry-free immediacy of the moment, the fundamental requirement for true relaxation.
Our easy-to-assemble hammock stand supports up to 600 pounds, giving it the highest weight-rating of any hammock stand available. The 2-inch 12-gauge steel poles - the heaviest steel of any stand in the industry - securely connect via spring pins outfitted with solid-steel cores, to prevent possible shearing.
For the weld at the main joint on both base poles, we use our own patented 360-degree Right Connection, far more stable than any other stand weld we've ever seen in nearly 40 years in business.
Safe, stable, secure suspension for sublime relaxation. Sometimes, you actually can buy trust after all!
Length: 15 ft.
Width: 4 ft.
Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
Package Dimensions: 71.7 x 13.5 x 5.5 inches