Kodama Zomes are handmade in beautiful southern Oregon, USA. Nearly all of our materials are made in America, and we choose our suppliers by their positive environmental practices, quality of material, and proximity to our headquarters. We continually research and develop new materials and methods for our zomes.
- Steel and aluminum are 100% recyclable
- Polyester webbing is inert and durable
- The powder-coat finish is non-toxic and vastly superior to painted finishes
- Our wood is harvested only with sustainable timber practices
- Our packaging is made from recycled content and is recyclable itself