Wonderfully spacious and cozy, for a feeling of weightlessness - hammock chair lounger Habana Nougat, made of organic cotton. It is extra-large, enabling you to not only sit comfortably, but also recline.The fabric, made from soft organic cotton, is wonderfully soft to the touch and yet easy to clean. The Habana lounger is certified by GOTS to be fair to both human and nature. The large number of cords is typical for our Colombian hammock chairs. They ensure optimal weight distribution and incredible comfort, as well as durability. Reinforced edges make the material extremely tear-resistant. The integrated safety swivel guarantees safe 360° rotation. The spreader bar, made of top-grade bamboo, is not only an eye-catcher, it is also extremely sturdy and weatherproof. In addition, the wood comes from responsibly managed forests(FSC).
- CHAIR: Large enough that you not only sit comfortably, you can also lie dow. By doubling the weft threads, the selvage is reinforced, making it exceptionally tearproof
- CHAIR: High-quality bamboo: particularly robust and attractive. Thanks to its production in high-quality plate technology,it is exceptionally weatherproof and has a pleasantly smooth surface
- STAND: Our unique arc design makes the stand especially stable. The strap system with snap hook allows you to precisely adjust the height until it's just right for hours of relaxation
- STAND: Thanks to a high-pressure lamination process and a special waterproofing method, this stand can be left outside throughout the whole hammock season
- STAND: Total height: 7 ft 8 in / Surface: 4 ft 7 in x 4 ft 11 in / Carrying capacity: 355 lbs / Country of origin: Poland / Material description: spruce (FSC certified)