Brand: Eagles Nest Outfitters
- WARM AND COMFORTABLE - The Ember 2 Hammock Under Quilt makes hammock camping a 4-season game. This polyester-filled quilt surrounds the sides and bottom of your hammock (sold separately), protecting you from winter's chill.
- QUICK AND EASY SETUP - An adjustable shockcord at each end speeds the setup, meaning less time shivering and more time enjoying nestled, toasty goodness.
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR HAMMOCKS - The Hammock-specific cut ensures excellent insulation for your hammock-camping needs; shape provides insulated fit but easy entrance and exit from hammock.
- EASY TO PACK AND STORE - The Ember Under Quilt includes a nylon compression stuff sack for easy storage. Weight: 25 oz.; Unfolded Dimensions: 7' 11" x 3' 9"; Stuffed Dimensions: 15" x 8".
- PLEASE NOTE: ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the color of the stuff sack and stitching might vary from what is pictured
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Details: Hammock-camping is now a four-season game, and with the Ember 2, it doesn't have to break the budget. The most affordable hammock underquilt on the market, the polyester-filled Ember 2 surrounds the sides and bottom of your hammock with a hammock specific cut, protecting you from winter's nastiness. An adjustable shock cord at each end speeds up setup, meaning less time freezing and more time enjoying nestled, toasty goodness. With the Ember 2 Underquilt, you're out of cold weather excuses. ---About Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc. ---In the summer of 1999, brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster decided to permanently escape the traditional workplace and make hanging out their full time occupation. They wanted a business that would challenge them creatively, but also allow them to pursue a laid-back lifestyle. They began as a small operation in Florida, planning to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. In a short time, the boys found themselves with more business than they could handle from the van. Weary from a life on the road, they eagerly settled down in Asheville, NC and continued growing the business into what is now a thriving company. Today, they continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe.