The Rincon Hammock Hitch. Hang When There's Not A Tree In Sight. Sometimes you find yourself without trees. A trip to the beach, a desert climb, tailgating. We found ourselves in all these situations without a way to hang our Rincon Hammocks, so we designed and developed the Rincon Hammock Hitch. What's Included: A 5-piece, painted hammock hitch with extra long frame piece (the piece that inserts into your vehicle's receiver) to accommodate most vehicles (including those with rear tires, tailgate accessories, etc.) 1 painted, extra-long frame 4 painted, nesting arms, one with extra gear hook for storing your goods while you hang 4 pins for securing nesting arms to each other and frame
- MADE IN THE USA: Made in the USA, our hitches are built with O65 round 2" steel tubing and attach to a standard 2" vehicle hitch receiver. We use a 2-stage, direct-to-metal paint process to protect your hitch from the elements.
- EASY TO SET UP & TAKE DOWN: The 5-piece system takes about 60 seconds to set up, and about the same amount of time to take down. With a stated weight capacity of 300 pounds (when installed correctly) you're free to roam.
- LARGE DESIGN FITS MOST HAMMOCKS: The arms of the hammock hitch when not under tension are approximately 120" apart. If your hammock doesn't stretch this far, just install another carabiner with a weight rating of at least 300 pounds.
- ACCOMODATES TAILGATE-MOUNTED SPARE TIRES: The hitch mount provides approximately 15” of clearance from the end of your hitch receiver to the beginning to the arm posts. This allows you to use our mount with a variety of rear-mounted accessories (spare tires, roof ladders, etc.).
- IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTE: This product has a 300 lb. weight capacity. Weight rating is based on proper installation. Do not use this hitch without following proper installation techniques, using a hammock with the same or greater weight rating, and on a trailer hitch with the same or greater tongue weight rating.