The Insulated Air Core Ultra has been redesigned to offer unparalleled comfort at an incredible price. Featuring a smooth sleeping surface, larger outside tubes, high-volume valve for faster inflation and quick deflation, durable rip-stop nylon top and bottom, insulated top and bottom, and still lighter and more packable than the original IAC pads.
- AWARD-WINNING COMFORT - The Insulated Air Core Ultra is a lofty, lightweight, and compact three-season pad that sleeps like a post-hike dream; Minimalist I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability, with the larger outer chambers keeping you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- TOASTY WARM - Rated to 32, WRM HL Insulation is durable, high-loft synthetic insulation provides exceptional warmth with minimal weight and bulk; Built-in advanced heat reflective technology helps maintain warmth
- ULTRALIGHT & RUGGED (20x78) - Durable, superlight nylon rip-stop fabric improves tear strength and durability by 25%, while aviation-grade TPU lamination adds extra durability; Despite its strength, the Air Core is remarkably lightweight and packable, with the Long size rolling down to 4 x 8 in. and weighing only 23 oz.
- EASY INFLATE - High volume valve allows for efficient and easy inflation and super-fast deflation; Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth; Outer Thickness: 3.5 in; Inner Thickness: 3.25 in; Repair kit included
- WARRANTY INCLUDED - All Big Agnes products are guaranteed against manufacturing or material defect; If the replacement product is not available, a credit will be given for the original purchase price when returned with a receipt
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 5.4 x 5.0 inches