This magnificent cocoon styled hammock is inspired by the beautifully stitched together hanging cocoon nests of the weaver bird the Cacoon hammock is a perfect tree swing.
The light grey color & design with cotton and polyester help retain the soft feel of natural canvas while achieving the longevity of a technical fabric made for superior conditions. Every Cacoon is treated for anti-mold, sun (UV) protection and water resistance against nature.
We have tested the Cacoon in every time of hammock hanging environment both indoors and outdoors.
- Hang it up in the garden
- On a hike
- In the woods
- By the sea coast
- In your office
- Sports and leisure centers
- Replace your bed with a Cacoon
- Create an ideal den den or man cave
- Leisure in hotels
- Adventure in playgrounds
Meticulously crafted by a team of professional sail makers and experts in fabric and textile technology for architectural structures the Cacoon is a hybrid between a hammock and hammock tent.
- Made of a technical canvas, a blend of cotton and polyester
- Ring made of anodised aluminum
- Rope made of nylon
- Fabric is anti-mold and treated for UV and water resistant. Not weatherproof
- Hang indoors or outside
- Fabric is machine washable. Do not tumble dry
- Warning: Maximum weight load of 440 lbs. / 220 kg
- Packs down to 9.8 x 31.5 in. / 25 x 80 cm
- Ideal hanging space required: 9.2 ft. / 2.8 m (headroom) | 8.4 ft. / 2.55 m (floorspace)
- Minimum hanging space required: 8 ft. / 2.45 m (headroom) | 6.2 ft. / 1.9 m (floorspace)
- Dimensions (H x D): 4.9 x 5.9 ft. / 1.5 x 1.8 m
- Weight: 13 lb. / 5.9 kg