This handmade Brazilian boho style hammock with crochet fringe is designed for optimal comfort and enviable relaxation, this beautiful hammock is from Brazil's Hammock Artisans of Ceará. The hammock, woven in natural ecru hues, is finished by hand with lavish crocheted florid draping.
- Hammock size: 143" L x 65" W, Bed size: 90" L x 65" W
- Authentic: an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Certified: comes with an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- Exceptional Artisan Quality by Hammock Artisans of Ceará
- Product Info: 100% cotton
Details: NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured - we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
Hammock Size: 143" L x 65" W Bed size: 90" L x 65" W 100% cotton Hanging accessories not included Use mild detergent only Hand wash in cold water Not weather resistant Holds up to 450 lbs. If a stand is desired, we recommend one around 10ft in size. - Holds up to 450 lbs.
Please Note: the hand-crocheted side panels may vary somewhat in pattern from the image shown. However, the overall style and color will remain the same.