Color: Forest Green Rainfly
- The Tentsile UNA is a 1-person suspended Tree Tent that lets you venture deep into the wild. A comfortable all-weather shelter, our portable treehouse style tent helps you set up futuristic campsites over hard, wet, rocky and uneven terrain all year round!
- Perfectly-sized for adults 6' tall and under, our 6.2-lbs. Tree Tent offers 24 sq. feet of sheltered space with a 330-lbs. weight capacity that combines the comfort of a conventional tent with the slumber-inducing coziness of a relaxing hammock.
- UNA uses 1 powerful ratchet and 3 dependable straps to anchor to 3 strong trees, where it's safely secured by heavy-duty industrial webbing-making it an innovative must-have camping tool that means you never have to sleep on the cold hard ground again!
- Featuring a front entryway, see-through mesh netting and a removable water- and UV-resistant rainfly enclosure that protects against the elements, UNA's insulation can be increased with our cushiony SkyPad Mattress to help combat cold weather conditions.
- UNA's dynamic rainfly also creates a shaded porch/two-story campsite to keep gear dry, and a windbreaking thermal buffer for when the weather turns... Tentsile even saves forests by planting 18 trees for all tents and hammocks our nature-loving clients buy!
Details: Tentsile is an innovative camping equipment company that designs wondrously versatile suspension treehouse tents. Envisioned as an environmentally-conscious way to save forests, our durable camping shelters utilize trees to create incredibly adaptable tensioned treehouse structures-letting outdoor enthusiasts set up enchanting campsites suspended above the earth! Featuring a cutting-edge suspension design that uses dependable ratchet straps to structure futuristic suspendable shelters, our livable portable treehouses anchor securely to V-shaped tree configurations-which are fixed in place by 2.5 metric tons of heavy-duty industrial tension. Letting outdoors-men and -women experience the wilderness from excitingly new vantage points, our lightweight treehouse tents help campers, hikers and recreationalists create vivid outdoor memories over hard, wet, rocky, uneven terrain-and/or unsafe ground conditions. Whether purchasing our iconic Connect portable tree tent that's perfect for two, our flagship Stingray suspended treehouse shelter, our ultralight Flite+, our most affordable one-person UNA or our brand-new three-person Stealth all-terrain camping shelter, Tentsile gives you the freedom to pursue any outdoor adventure around the world imaginable... We even help thrill-seekers and survivalists set up adventurous suspension campsites on mountainsides with our daring Trillium Hammocks! Ideal for camping, expeditions, safari retreats, wild life filming, festivals, scientific research, humanitarian disaster relief-as well as pitching in backyards for the whole family to enjoy at home-our habitable eco-friendly settlements easily establish short- or long-term living accommodations in the wild while also providing affordable shelter practically anywhere! ABOUT TENTSILE: Tentsile saves and protects trees by raising environmental awareness. In association with WeForest Initiative and Eden Projects, we plant 18 trees for every suspension tree tent our nature-loving clients buy.